Introduction to Pernature
Per[Nature]🌿
Hello, my name is Isaac Perna, I'm 11 and I live in a small village in Buckinghamshire, England. Ever since I can remember, I've been passionate about wildlife, nature and everything about the natural world. This passion was taken to the next level in the Summer of 2024; when me and my Grampy visited Knepp Castle Estate in West Sussex. Seeing the incredible rewilding efforts there sparked something inside me, and now I'm planning my own rewilding project in my area, with a team of seven other wildlife-zealous people. I want to inspire young people to take action in their area, and to show age doesn't matter; but with a lot of passion, anything is possible. My blogs will be about: |
| Exmoor pony at Knepp Castle Estate, West Sussex, one of their many natural grazing animals |
• Nature and Wildlife
• Rewilding and Conservation
• Exploration, camping and fishing
• All things about the natural world - generally focusing on Britain and Europe
• Exploration, camping and fishing
• All things about the natural world - generally focusing on Britain and Europe
So if you want to learn more about our European and British countryside, and how we can enjoy and protect it, read Pernature blogs, posted regularly.
Hope to see you soon, wildlife fans!
Isaacp Per[Nature]🌿
*If reading on a phone, sideways is ideal for reading.

Keep up the great work Isaac we can’t wait to hear more! X
ReplyDeleteThank you! My next post will be about the Wild Boar's (controversial) return to Britain, and how they can once again shape our woodlands.
DeleteThis is a lovely idea, and look forward to Pernature! Lot's of love from your second cousin in Texas, USA. Xx
ReplyDeleteThank you Sonia, glad you're looking forward to it!
DeleteLook forward to more. Thank you young man
ReplyDeleteThank you, glad you like it!
Delete